Table of Contents
- Plugin compatibility
- CDN compatibility
- Proxy compatibility
- Monitoring and similar external services
- WP-CLI compatibility
- Nested WordPress sites
We do not restrict any plugin usage, however, not all plugins are compatible. Plugins that require writing access to wp-config.php file are not compatible, in most cases this kind of plugins are for security, performance, cloning, restoring or similar but Closte has all these features built-in. Litespeed cache must be used for full-page caching for platform compatibility and better support.
- Any caching plugin even those not compatible with some of our monitoring features. Litespeed cache, WP-Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, W3 Total Cache and FlyingPress caching plugins are compatible with our monitoring statistics e.g cache-hit, cache-miss and not-cacheable logs.
- Closte built-in MU plugin
- Use our backup system, not any other.
- Use our built-in server-side security.
- Use our free migration service.
- Do not use plugins that send a non-cacheable PHP request on every visit e.g Analytics plugins or Advertising plugins. Those are CPU/Concurrency killers and there are tons of better alternatives.
- Do not use any backup plugin or service.
- Do not use any plugin for cloning, restoring, migrating and so on, use our features or our free migration service.
- Any plugin that throws a fatal error because requires writing access to the wp-config.php file without giving you the opportunity to manually update the wp-config.php file.
- Any plugin that requires writing access to WordPress core files, in most cases, these are plugins for cloning or restoring a backup.
Ask the plugin author if the plugin meets Not compatible plugins section.
Our platform is not compatible with any third-party CDN provider and may cause 403 errors due to built-in security.
Our platform is not compatible with any third party Proxy services like CloudFlare or Incapsula and may cause 403 errors due to built-in security.
Our platform is not compatible with third-party monitoring services and may cause 403 errors due to built-in security.
We fully support all generic domain names and partial support for the national domain names.
- example.com = raw hostname
- www.example.com = first level of subdomain
- second.first.example.com = second level of subdomain
- DNS zone & records
- SSL creation and installation
- Adding the domain as an alias or as a redirect domain
Our platform is not compatible with nested WordPress sites.
- example.com = main WordPress site
- example.com/other = separated new WordPress site